* Minimum order value required: Rs 1200. All prices listed are exclusive of taxes and shipping.
* Delivery Time: 24 hrs (Delhi/Gurgaon/NCR).
* For Sweets, late evening or early morning delivery is possible for orders placed before 12 noon (depending upon location). However for Cakes, please call our customer care numbers if Same Day Delivery is required.
* All sweets are "made to order" to ensure freshness.
* All sweets should be stored in cool place to increase shelf life.
* Top Garnishing/Decoration may change depending on seasonal availability of ingredients.
* All milk based sweets need to be consumed within 24 hours of delivery. All other sweets should be consumed within 3 days (under refrigeration) unless explicitly specified for longer shelf life. Link to our Return Policy
The classic and beautiful Chandrakala has a fusion twist with varying flavors. It is one hard to miss sweets this Holi!
The assortment will have 4 of the following flavors -
1. Mango Kesar
2. Classic coconut
3. Walnut Cinnamon
5. Chocolate (on request only).
*Weights mentioned are approx and may vary from box to box.
Savour the Chandrakala by gifting it to your near and dear ones on special occasions such as Birthdays and Valentine and festivals like Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan), Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Holi and Id.
Barfi, borfi or burfi is a dense milk based sweet confectionery from the Indian subcontinent, a type of mithai. The name is a derivative of the Persian word barf, which means snow. A few of the famous varieties of barfi include besan barfi, kaaju barfi, pista barfi and khoya barfi
You may either order it online or buy it through our phone number. Orders will be delivered within 12 hours to your home.